We want you to be delighted with your online purchase. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, that’s ok. You may return your item within 14 days of delivery for a full refund, replacement or store credit.
Subject to meeting the requirements of our returns policy.
- You may return new items sold and fulfilled online by Pretty Little Something within 14 days of delivery.
- Only items purchased on the PRETTY LITTLE SOMETHING.com website can be returned to Pretty Little Something for refund or exchange.
- In the interests of hygiene and for your protection we do not accept returns of, or provide refunds for pierced earrings, packs containing earrings, body jewellery and hair accessories unless the items are of unsatisfactory quality.
- Items must be unworn and in original condition wherever possible. Any return that does not meet this requirement will be sent back to the customer, we do not sell used merchandise
- All shipping return charges must be pre-paid. We cannot accept C.O.D deliveries. We require that returned items are insured during delivery (such as Australia Post 'Extra Cover') to safeguard against loss. For your security, please return your item with tracking and retain a receipt. Pretty Little Something is not responsible for items damaged or lost in transit.
- Pretty Little Something will gladly cover the cost of delivering your new product if you have requested a replacement.
- If refunded, you will be refunded the value of the item at the time of your transaction.
CHANGE OF MIND
If you wish to return an item simply because you change your mind, Pretty Little Something will gladly exchange or refund, provided that the item is in original condition, unworn and with tags still attached. The item must not be a “Special Exception”.
Please choose carefully as we do not offer exchange or refund on the following items unless the item is faulty, significantly different from what was shown to you, not doing what it is supposed to do, in breach of manufacturer's warranties or consumer guarantees; or where otherwise required by law.
- Earrings for Pierced Ears
- Sale Items
- Gift Vouchers
AUSTRALIAN CONSUMER LAW
Our goods and services come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
This returns policy is governed by the laws in force in Queensland, Australia. You agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of that jurisdiction.
- By using this web site you are agreeing to the terms of this returns policy.
- We reserve the right to modify our returns policy as our business needs require.
- We will post such changes on our web site, after which, your continued use of the web site shall be deemed to be your agreement to the modified terms.
PROCESS OF RETURN
Please fill out the return’s form with your order # to obtain a return authorization (RA#) and return address. RETURNS
- Items returned without a proper RA# will be returned back to customer.
- All requests will be processed after our returns department inspects and verifies the condition of the item.
- Return store credit takes approximately 2-4 weeks to process upon receipt of the item.
If you have received an incorrect order please contact us as soon as you can with your order number and details of the incorrect or damaged product.